Certifications, Memberships, Education
- BC SPCA AnimalKind Accreddited
- Member of the Pet Professional Guild (2020)
- Associate Certified Member of the International Association of Animal Behaviour Consults (2020)
- Stress and the Animal in Front of You with Kristina Spaulding (2020)
- Aggression in Dogs Master Course with Michael Shikashio (2019)
- TTouch 3 Day workshop (2019)
- SANE Solutions for Dog Behaviour (2019)
- Diploma in Animal Behaviour Science and Technology (2017)
- Ian Dunbar's Sirious Dog Training Academy (2016)
- Good Dog Academy Profession Pet Dog Trainer Certification Course
Certified Professional Pet Dog Trainer
Dip. ABST, Associate Certified member of the IAABC
Animal Kind Accredited
Laura McAlduff is a professional pet dog trainer. That means that she specializes in helping guardians teach their dogs how to behave appropriately at home, on walks and at the park. Since beginning her journey into the world of pet dog training in 2015, Laura has been constant in her search for knowledge and high standards of education in dog behaviour science (see education on left column). She has experience working with dogs of all breeds, types, ages and sizes. She believes that dogs are capable of learning anything that you are capable of teaching them, and that the most important thing is to set realistic goals and timelines. Bad dogs and good dogs are in the eye of the beholder. What, exactly, is a bad dog, she wonders, if not the product of society's constantly changing standards?
Laura lives with her own two "bad dogs" in Squamish, British Columbia.